Saturday, October 10, 2009

Who am I?

Hey there,

I suppose you're wondering who I am. Well, my name is Nick and as my title states, I'm a space and science fiction nerd. This, unsurprisingly, is what I'm going to blog about in my posts. However, I should tell you some more about myself. I am a 24 year old, single (that's right ladies) male who has a wide variety of interests. Last fall, I graduated from college with a degree in Psychology, so my space knowledge has mainly come from individual study. Hopefully, next September, I'll be in a Ph. D. program for Psychology or for a Masters of Public Health. So, you may be wondering why I have a blog about this subject. Well, I love these topics (more and more each day), and I love to write. I do have another blog, but that is more about random items and covers the gamut of subjects. The hope of this blog is to provide some entertainment for myself, but, also it will encourage me to increase my knowledge about these subjects (even though I have some knowledge already). Just for the record, I will probably publish my first official post later today. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment